A podcast for women bringing you down-to-earth conversation about the realities of our real life experiences.
Talk 29: Making Peace With Broken Pieces – Between a Talk and a Hard Place
In this episode I address the role my own insecurities and poor mindset played in an abusive relationship.Amazon:Making Peace With Broken PiecesWebsite: www.betweenatalkandahardplace.com Join the Facebook group at @Betweenatalkandahardplace Follow me on Instagram @betweenatalkandahardplace Submit questions at http://www.betweenatalkandahardplace.com Email: email@example.com Social Media Hashtag #betweenatalkandahardplace
Talk 47: Mental Health & Wellness – Between a Talk and a Hard Place
Sis, are you acknowledging your mental health?Join the Facebook group at @BetweenatalkandahardplaceBTHP on Insta @betweenatalkandahardplaceFollow me on Instagram @lifelessonsandlovesessionsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Social Media Hashtag #betweenatalkandahardplace
- Talk 47: Mental Health & Wellness
- Talk 46: Self-Health
- Talk 45: This Thing Called Life
- Talk 44: Laughing with Kyndra Crump
- Talk 43: Education vs Success
- Talk 42: Change of Habit Author Carol Pompey
- Talk 41: Love & Marriage
- Talk 40: Give Yourself Permission to Heal
- Talk 39: You Are Your Biggest Challenge
- Talk 38: Sexual Abuse Advocate and Survivor Monique Peterkin
Lisette is an author and Self Health & Mental Wellness Advocate.
Join the Community
We’re thrilled to have you here! Now, if you don’t want to miss an episode, you can subscribe to get notifiedwhen new episodes drop.